Ready to make an impact?
Explore these open roles:
We are on the hunt for a friendly and reliable Child Care Providers to join our energetic childcare teams. You will be responsible for overseeing children and ensuring their safety, utilizing age appropriate and engaging activities.
To succeed in this role, you must be compassionate, friendly, and willing to work a flexible schedule. Successful candidates should also possess the ability to interact with children in a positive and productive manner.
- Oversee the safety of children in your care.
- Use educational and fun activities for the children.
- Be certified in first-aid and CPR for children.
- Assist children, individually or in groups, with lesson projects and homework.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication with parents, guardians, and staff
Childcare providers usually work less than 10 hours a week and provide childcare during parenting classes and events. Apply below!
Are you looking for a way to apply what you are learning about Early Childhood, Education, Trauma, Community Strength Building, Resiliency, Equity, or Health in your community? Are you passionate about contributing towards positive change for families around you? If YES, consider applying for an internship with Family Resource Center!
Internships vary according to your interests and experience. Some interns work with us for 8 weeks, others have worked with us for 1 year! Interns typically work around 10 hours a week, depending on your schedule. Past interns have contributed towards awareness building campaigns, research projects, survey work, social media content development, and general material creation. Reach out to us by submitting the form below!
Parenting coaches are a critical part of our team that allows us to meet ALL parents wherever they are in their parenting journey.
Parent coaches support parents in addressing:
- Behavior problems: Help find effective ways to address issues such as aggression, sibling rivalry, and defiance.
- Stress-related parenting issues: Find opportunities to address self-care and stress management
- Developmental activities: Provide strategies that support children’s physical, emotional, and social development.
- Parenting during transition or crisis: Help parents be their best through a crisis or hardship, such as divorce or loss of a loved one.
Are you passionate about making positive changes in your community?
Do you believe in the power of parenting?
If so, you're in the right place! We welcome all the help we can get. You can volunteer with us once at an event or fundraiser, or volunteer on a consistent basis - whatever fits your schedule! Volunteer opportunities vary seasonally but can include:
- Helping with an outreach event
- Fundraiser set up & clean up
- Organizing activity supplies for classes
- Distributing materials to your community
- Participating in a parent advisory or action group
Click here to register as a volunteer!
We'll keep you on file!
Even though COVID-19 has restricted some roles within FRC, we are continuing to grow to meet the needs of the region. Check back with us frequently for available openings.
Fill out the form below and we’ll keep your information on file and let you know when positions open!