What is KEEP group?
- A SUPPORT group not a class!
- A group of 7-12 foster/kinship parents and two trained group leaders
- 16 weekly 90-minute sessions
- A time to connect with other foster parents and kinship families
- You will receive a $25 check for each remote session attended per household
- You can earn up to 24 foster parent training hours toward DHS certification
All DHS-certified foster parents and kinship families can join!
Listen to a participant share her KEEP story!
What's the difference between KEEP Safe and KEEP Standard?
Keep Safe is for parents, kin, and caregivers caring for teens.
Keep Standard is for parents, kin, and caregivers caring for (4-12 year olds).