Art Challenge Details
Family Resource Center of Central Oregon invites all Central Oregon children through age 17 and their parent(s) or guardians to participate in its first annual family art challenge, The Art of Family. This year’s theme is “What Makes Our Family Special to Us.”
Create artwork that tells the story of your family. Examples include but are not limited to - something unique about your family, how you celebrate your culture, something you enjoy doing as a family, who is in your family, or what is important to your family. We want to celebrate families!
Entry Rules & Submission Guidelines
- The contest is opened to Central Oregon families with at least one child age 18 or younger in the home.
- Participants can submit only one entry per family.
- The work should be original, creative, and done together as a family (a minimum of one child, one adult).
- The work may be drawn or painted in pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon, pastel, watercolor, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster color, collage, something you can do as a family. We are looking for hand-made colorful artwork- please do not use digital tools to create the artwork. For display purposes, colorful entries are preferred.
Photo of Artwork & Signed Entry Release Form
- Parents or guardians, should print, complete, and sign the entry release form and upload it along with the photo of the original artwork.
- Participating families should upload one image (photo) of their entry (in JPEG File Interchange Format) and write a brief description of the artwork.
- Entries must be received by April 25, 2021.
- Entries that do not comply with the rules and submission requirements will be disqualified.
- Non-selected entrants will not be individually notified of the results
- It is our intent to have this art challenge accessible to all families in Central Oregon that wish to participate. If you need assistance or have questions, please call our office at (541) 389-5468 or email email@example.com
Results & Award of Gift Cards
The art committee will review the artwork and select the 20 recipients of the $100 visa gift cards. Recipients will be notified by email and announced publicly through social media on April 26, 2021.